Please visit the Fall 2012 class website project at Queer Arts Los Angeles Website.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Finals - Blog Post

Taking this class was a great experience. I loved the readings, the presentations and the lambda litfest the most. One thing that I will take away from the class is the new knowledge that I learned about queer art and history. I believe it is important to be aware of the historical background as well as current affairs of important things in life. The making of the web pages was fun and helped me learn more about queer artists in and out of LA. Because of this class, I have a place to visit when I want to discover artists of all kinds. I thought it was cool that some people that were already part of the website were students that I have met in other classes before. It gives me hope that one day I might be recognized as an artist as well. If I had the chance, I would take this class again and explore history and current parts of Los Angeles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment