Please visit the Fall 2012 class website project at Queer Arts Los Angeles Website.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Artist Reflection

I found that my classmates artists were all interesting and unique, but the one artist that has stuck with me since the discussion is my fellow classmate, who is working on two websites, one for himself and one for two female artists that he did a portrait of and showed to our class. I feel terrible for not catching his name and not being able to give proper credit where credit is due. I was inspired by his work and how much life, color and depth were put into his work. I love that someone left a sandwich by his installation, which just gives me some hope for humanity and how he was able to pay that love forward to someone really in need. Incredible work and I would love to pick his brain more and have him inspire some of my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment