Please visit the Fall 2012 class website project at Queer Arts Los Angeles Website.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Jackie Gaetos

Hi! My name is Jackie Gaetos and I'm from Salinas, California. I'm currently a fourth year Sociology major and I'm completely terrified and excited to graduate. On campus, you may have seen me checking out laptops or study room reservations for students in Powell or YRL. I'm also heavily involved with Samahang Pilipino, a cultural organization, as President, advocating for the Pilipinx/Pilipinx-American community. Besides that, things that make me happy include exploring, writing, eating, hiking, enjoying/creating art, and just chillin'. 

I'm really stoked to take this class 1. as a Queer individual, I always enjoy spaces like this that allow me to grow and learn more about my identity and 2. being able to do this through art and expression is beautiful and exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment