Please visit the Fall 2012 class website project at Queer Arts Los Angeles Website.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Presentations

On Wednesday we were finally able to show and present our hard work on the website pages for our various artists! It was really nice to see what everyone had done, since the work had been so individualized. Many of the artists were really interesting and inspiring- some that I will definitely go and check out.

Presenting the page itself was a bit of a challenge- I had so much to cover while only giving myself 2 minutes so I could play a 1minute clip for the class. However, I think I was able to get the jist of the artist's expereince and I hope others will go and see the rest of the page (my artist was Ryan Trecartin).

Thanks everyone! We've had a great quarter.
-Kiernan

No comments:

Post a Comment