Please visit the Fall 2012 class website project at Queer Arts Los Angeles Website.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Presentations

      As our research wrapped up and the website came together, our time came to present all of the hard work we put into this class this past quarter. This was one of my most memorable if not the most memorable moments in this class (Visa's performance is up there too) because it was such a treat to see the pride and joy on everybody's faces as they shared with the class their contributions to the website. 
      I remember our first time in the lab and being separated based off of our prior experiences and capabilities. Seeming as I have trouble doing the basics, I was in the inexperienced side of the room and felt a bit of a divide but those feelings quickly faded after realizing that we all needed each other to make the website come together. If ever one of us fell a little behind, there was always another student who would more than willingly come to the rescue.  
      Everyones dedication surpassed my expectations and I couldn't be more proud to have been a part of such a timeless project. I've already shown it around to a few of my friends, and I can't wait for more people to hear about and use our website as a resource! 


No comments:

Post a Comment