Please visit the Fall 2012 class website project at Queer Arts Los Angeles Website.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog Reflections

I think the use of a public blog as a forum for our class communications was a very effective layout. I really like the formatting of the posts and allowed for us to freely look over what each classmate decided to write. I think it was a good interim way to display our research and findings about our artists as we started to create the full website.
I had never made a website from scratch before this class and found Dreamweaver to be a very accessible program and really liked learning the technical aspects of the html code vs. the overall graphic and visual aspects. Having used Photoshop before, I was able to get the tasks done rather quickly, but was happy to help out with the extra projects given to the design team as well. Looking forward to see the entire completed website.

No comments:

Post a Comment